Header

Helloou!


Hi! That's actually my first post out here as you can see, so don't be petty while reading it :) I made this blog to find, collect and share different information about "Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End" movie. I have been into fantasy, adventure and swashbuckler movies since I remember myself, so this blog is a reflection of my interests i guess...
I really hope the information and other staff i'm going to post in this blog will be useful for any of you,...
btw, sorry for my bad english, that's not my first language, but I'll try my best :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your site is incredible. so much info
I love it..gabriela

burbe said...

Great site, thank you so much! :)

A said...

thank u! i'm trying to do my best, but at the moment I'm preparing to perform on school's theatre, so I don't have much time to update this site, but I'm trying!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the information, pics and videos.. everything!! I really love your blog, can't wait to see the 3rd movie * u *